Do You Want to Pay $16k or $2k for the same Functional Medicine Accreditation?
- This full functional medicine training which costs $16,000 elsewhere can be got for $2395 for non-physicians and students or $2695 for physicians at Functional Medicine University
- There are 6 month and 12 month payment plans available too, so starting at $228 for 12 monthly payments.
- There is also a money-back guarantee, so if you are not satisfied within 30 days then you can ask for a refund.
- This is the fully accredited CFMP certification for licensed professionals and those whose prior qualifications allow them order labs. If you are a non-licensed professional and need a course that gives access to labs there are others that train people up from scratch in varying timeframes, such as the FDN
The $250 Cashback Voucher
Click the voucher below when you are ready to enroll with FMU during enrollment week only, the link only comes live during the enrollment period, outside of enrollment period this link will not cookie you in to the cashback, you will know enrollment has not yet opened if the ‘click to book your seat message’ is still up and there is no need to prebook nor to pay a non-refundable deposit, enrollment will run all week. This voucher is exclusive to me at FunctionalMedicineTraining.org if you have any issues tell them it’s Mary’s voucher from this site FunctionalMedicineTraining.org
*It is approximately 10% off your tuition fees, depending on your payment plan.
** Note: everyone who signs up with my link will get the $250 cashback:
- Those who pay one payment in full get the $250 after the first 30 days trial, once FMU confirms they have decided to stay with the course
- Those who use the payment plans will get paid at the completion of your payment plan whether that is the 6 months or 12 month plan respectively
- [Students vary greatly in the time they take to complete payments and course so please let me know when you are completed your payments cycle and make sure this email address is not in your spam folder email@example.com]
When you enroll using the voucher from this website FMU Sequoia payments will inform me you used my link and I will send you a confirmation email, however if you think you’ve used the voucher and have not heard a confirmation from me then please email me at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you are talking to them and ask them to use the voucher please bear in mind it is exclusive to this site, mention it is Mary’s voucher if they are scratching their heads wondering what you are talking about and it will click. [!]
*Note: For the discount you MUST use my affiliate link, otherwise it is not tracked back to me and I cannot pay you. FMU have a very tight cookie to their registration cart which works during enrollment week only and are very strict about that. If you prebook outside of enrollment then unfortunately that is not tracked to me at all.
**It has come to my attention recently that some people click my link and sign in to a prebooked seat with a non-refundable deposit of $150 before enrollment, there is no need to prebook the course seat before enrollment opens- you get 30 days to trial the course from enrollment with a full refund if you decide it’s not for you, so there is no need for a deposit especially a non-refundable one! If you try to use my link before they open at 3pm then it may also go to their prebook page, it’s best to wait till they are open and get cookied into your $250 cashback via my link.
**If you’d like to leave your email and be informed of upcoming enrollment then email me email@example.com
Please note all payments are to FMU on their site via their secure cart, I will refund you via paypal after the 30 day trial period when it is confirmed you are staying as a student and when FMU have finalized payments.
**When enrollment is live it will not go to a pre-book your seat page it will go direct to registration.
*Because of the 30 day money back period, the $250 refund will be paid after committing to the course, so within a 30-60 day period.
*You can email me to check you’ve used my link and are expecting the $250 firstname.lastname@example.org
All FMU tuition fees are made on their secure site, I will refund you the $250 to your paypal address or method that suits you, after the 30 day trial period is over and you’ve signed up for the full course. Email me email@example.com to check you’ve used the link during enrollment if you don’t hear from me, and again when you are completing your last payment on the course fees.
- If you have any questions you’d like to ask me as an actual student at FMU then feel free to either leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have detailed questions for FMU then contact the help desk directly,
FMU support can be contacted directly at: www.FMUsupport.com
You can read more about the FMU Spring Enrollment here or explore the Functional Medicine University site here, phone them, email them, ask all the things you need to know about the course, the labs, the accreditation, but to qualify for the $250 cashback on your tuition fees must come back to this site and register through this voucher link during enrollment period. If you click to book your seat in advance and pay the fee you will not be registered with this link, that is how their cookie crumbles [!] it must be during enrollment week when my link is live and I can give you the cashback. I will post more details on the upcoming FMU seasonal Enrollments as they come live, on the events page.