- This event has passed.
November 5, 2018 - November 11, 2018
Peter Osborne back again with another Autoimmune Revolution summit, attend for free here
Autoimmune Revolution summit starting Mon 5th, hosted by Dr. Peter Osborne kicks off and runs for a week with over 30 speakers and related topics covering a wide range of issues:
Lifestyle /Gut infections / Emotional trauma / Heart health & meds / Leaky gut / Dietary choices / Microbiome / Children & food additives / Vaccines / Detox / Autoimmune triggers / Lab tests / Pain / Mind-body / Mold / Diet / Parasites / Lyme / Yeast / Environmental Toxins / Exercise/ Endotoxins / Blood sugar / Thyroid / Brain Inflammation
**Important to note that Peter Osborne on the Healing Power of Foods summit recently said ‘we can no longer claim that wheat is dangerous for everyone’
– this is in keeping with the Harvard based researcher Alessio Fasano, whose research discovered the effects of Zonulin on the tight junctions, and who eats wheat himself because he says those junctions are designed to bounce back after wheat and a number of other things we encounter on a daily basis as long as we are healthy. Some speakers who regularly misquote Fasano are Tom O’Bryan and Mark Hyman, as they say ‘gluten damages the gut’ and ‘humans weren’t designed to eat wheat’, this goes against our history and has created an unnecessary fear of grains including healthy oats, it’s good to see Peter speak out at this point.
**Also important to note is a number of speakers and doctors have now come out against keto eg on the Healing Power of Foods summit recently we had Naveen Jain, David Katz and others directly call Keto a fad diet, we had others state the dangers more subtly like when Michael Murray lost muscle and his biomarkers went the wrong direction and he had to pull the plug on keto, and Alan Christianson promoted the benefits of white potatoes aka resistant starch, and we also had Neal Barnard and Joel Fuhrman do ‘everything that keto can do and do it better’ without keto. Unfortunately David Jockers is high profile at this current summit again, despite having admitted people really need to do a thyroid test before doing keto, it can screw your thyroid, women don’t do well on it, and unless you do it ‘right’ you’ll be in trouble yet many people don’t do it ‘right’ and even those who do, like Michael Murrary, were still in trouble.
Early Talks and Free Gifts
There are 3 early talks with free transcripts available before the summit ends, and two free gifts:
- A video and transcript by Jonathan Landsman promotes inexpensive ways to dampen autoimmunity
- Pedram Shojai shows how to destress in your day easily
- Jack Wolfson makes an interesting connection between leaky gut and leaky heart
- There’s a book by Peter Osborne on the Autoimmune Matrix
- and then another gift by Ben Lynch on genetics
Meanwhile when the talks air free during the week, Chris Shade and Jay Davidson will show you expensive ways to do detox and deworming! However, they are the ‘doctor approved’ lab versions of protocols used by naturopaths for centuries, some people will want those expensive protocols, others won’t afford them.
There is always a huge amount to learn at these summits, you do have to be discerning and check with original sources eg Jack Wolfson has some great info on leaky heart and blood vessels yet paleo high meat diet is not for everyone, Jill Carnahan will expose some interesting things on mold, check with her original teacher in that though. Osborne will be showing you some interesting labs to help detect those mystery illnesses too which your docs won’t be running unless you ask.
What You Should Know
- Autoimmunity is on the rise in modern life as chemicals increase and nutrition decreases.
- People are not getting help with it in conventional medicine.
- Sometimes horrific conditions are cured by simply removing one trigger people didn’t know was causing their condition – sometimes it’s as simple as removing gluten or some other food the person was sensitive to without realizing.
- Also there are now tests to determine these things, that your local doctor usually does not know about – they are specialized functional medicine laboratories.
- There are some dietary fads and unnecessary fear of food going on at the moment