Upcoming topics and speakers at Functional Medicine University
In addition to the core functional medicine training and past lecture archive, Dr. Grisanti is constantly seeking out new topics, new speakers, hot topics, cutting edge topics, and you have the ability to suggest speakers and ask questions of these speakers both at the live lecture and afterwards through the FMU members forum.
- WheatZoomer Interpretation
Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN – I don’t actually agree with much of what Tom says, and I’ll elaborate further on that at some point.
- Sudden Cardiac Death and Potassium
Dr. Jeffrey Moss – Excellent speaker, has given a number of talks at FMU already on allostatic load and the real cause behind so much chronic illness
- Doctor’s Data Comprehensive Stool analysis
David Quig, PhD
- Understanding the Complexity of Estrogen Detoxification: How Genetics, the Liver, and the Microbiome Come Together
Carrie Jones, ND (from Precision Analytical–The Dutch Test)
- The Thyroid-Adrenal connection: understanding metabolism and fatigue
Dr. Debbie Rice, ND, MPH (from Precision Analytical–The Dutch Test)
- The Impact of Concussion on the Gut- Brain Axis
Dr. Rob Silverman – always excellent presentations, so much to learn from Dr. Silverman, I’d personally apply different protocols when it comes to solutions but his explanations of illness and deep insight into how the whole body works is truly helpful and inspiring.
- Bulimia/Disordered Eating
Dr. Christina Bjorndal N.D.
- Cognitive Reversal
Mary Kay Ross, MD, FACEP
- “Chemical Toxins, Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Microbiome Disruption – Key Factors That Every Health Practitioner Should Know About
Dr. Kurt Woeller
- Supporting the Brain from Cognitive Decline to Nootropics
Michael Jurgelewicz, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, CNS – this speaker along with some others like Robert Silverman have extra training in Functional Neurology and bring a whole other very welcome dimension to understanding how the body works so we can heal it, or allow it to heal itself.
**Speakers top of my list to watch out for are Dr. Robert Silverman and Dr. Michael Jurgelewicz, both of these have extra training in Functional Neurology too and are exceptional to listen to in terms of getting to the root cause explanation of many difficult to treat illnesses. Their solutions will vary, and I find once we understand the mechanism of what is going on then we can bring our own modalities to its solution too.
Check out FMU past presentations here.
For a bio on some of the speakers check out the FMU Board of Advisors here.
*Remember to use the voucher from this site when signing up in order to claim your $250 off the tuition. Next enrollment is the week running from April 16th-23rd. Check back or leave me your email by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org