- This event has passed.
FMU Guest Lecture Series
June 5, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Thyroid-Adrenal Connection: Understanding Metabolism and Fatigue
Speaker: Debbie Rice ND MPH (Dutch Labs)
- Understand what the Thyroid is and how it functions
- Understand what the Adrenal glands are and how they function
- Understand the relationship between thyroid and adrenal function and how this influences stress management, metabolism, mood, and fatigue.
- Discuss appropriate testing and evaluation for thyroid and adrenal function.
- Introduce other factors (nutrition, lifestyle, genetics) that influence thyroid and adrenal function
*Students have the opportunity to ask questions live after the lecture or afterwards in the forum. Lectures will be archived and available to students with transcripts and audio/video/slides.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar